If you have a heart for God, a desire to help others, and you love the excitement of a new season of growth, this might be the place for you!
Your Next Destination
Creative Outreach Ministries has been serving its community since 1998 through Angelic Resale, Community Hope, and New Life Women’s Center. Our employees feel a sense of value as both a member of the Creative Outreach family and a solution to their community. We strive every day to connect those in need with people who can help.
Find out more at creativeoutreach.com
Your New Journey
Our Programs Administrator role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of ministry programs including: Angelic Resale, Community Hope, New Life Women’s Center/NLEP, social media, fundraising, and public relations. This will be achieved by direct involvement in daily activities, providing team leadership, well informed decision making, and meeting financial objectives, while supporting the Ministries’ overall mission.
An ideal candidate enjoys taking a hands-on approach, working side by side with our Leadership Team brainstorming, problem solving, and promoting the department’s success. This role requires a balance of doer/delegator methods and fun/serious approaches.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the CEO, Board of Directors, and Leadership Team to create a yearly/quarterly/monthly sustainability and growth plan
- Ensure effectiveness of sustainability and growth plan, review regularly and implement changes as needed to meet overall goals
- Cultivate a strong culture of performance, learning and servant-hearted leadership
- Aid Department Heads in continuously improving their effectiveness in fulfilling the ministry’s mission through inspiration, coaching, feedback and accountability
- Work with our Media team to maximize social media’s impact in the areas of PR, Fundraising, and New Life enrollment
Education and Experience:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a mature knowledge of the Word of God, and a strong Christian Lifestyle
- Minimum two years of managing people. Experience with a Christian-based volunteer or social service-related program preferred
- Experience in creating strategic partnerships and proven leadership in fundraising, ensuring fiscal integrity of the organization
- Associates degree in Business Administration preferred
Ready for a Change?
If you’re not just looking for the next job, but a purpose-driven career, where you go home tired, but feeling good about our accomplishments and the people we helped—APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for this position, please submit a completed application.